thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Friday, March 28, 2008

My waxing experience...


Ouch ~ that was a painful experience.


And depending on what happens from here, I may or may not go back...


That hurts!


Oh, it was mentioned that it would be most painful my first time

but I'm not sure I'm falling for it!


But my legs look great and feel good after having them massaged with almond oil!


~mmm~
That was the very best part!
***nope, these are not my legs ~ don't want my blog spot to get shut down***

2 comments:

gailsgarden said...

OUCH!

Melodiejoy said...

Your braver than I :-)
I would have never done that :-)
I have to agree with gail "OUCH!"