thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

♥ A Past Love Story ♥



This is a home movie of my parents my brother put together of their wedding reception. No, they were not believers, so you may see stuff and wonder! The small children are me and my cousins at the baby shower a couple years later. Todd, my brother just put a few different reels together to really show off our mom and dad, who we miss dearly!

♪♪ My mom is in the pencil skirt at the beginning and then again in a red dress, doing "the jitterbug" with my dad with his suit coat and then he removes it! I'm the toddler on the far right at the beginning of the movie. ♪♪

***this is a very long movie (5 mins?) and it needs to load first; sry, for the inconvenience***

No comments: