thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Monday, April 28, 2008

More Kash...



Here is my girl, Kash!
My brother, Todd picked her up at the bus station in SJ and took her to FBC so she could go to the Youth Retreat in Lower Sackville NS. He and Kasha were getting together for the 1st time in a long time and had plans to have lunch. Todd took her to the beach and took some pics... So, I'm sharing with my friends!
My brother is very talented when it comes to cameras for which I'm very thankful. He even helped out with Lance's grad pics ~ what a sweetie!

1 comment:

sara said...

GORGEOUS pictures!!!!! She is so beautiful!

By the way...I am not sure if we will be at Jones Lake Church or not, I know we will be at the farm for most of the time.