thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Finally...

got to hang my star ~ we needed that special hook so we didn't put holes in the siding! ;)

A few other things are getting done too...
Cliffton is painting the foundation...


This is what it used to look like with tons of Tiger Lillies at the base of the stairs ~ Tiger Lillies are not a favorite with me... :s


here they are looking all floppy an' all after being transplanted...

Cliff has been cleaning and edging out this apple tree in the lower yard for some nice plant material...

hope he lets me pic out some... ;)

Some transplanted rhubarb from my mother in law, Valerie ~ thanks mom! ;)


raspberry patch ~ last time I made jam, Kash was a bit too young but I say she might master the art now! ;)
This is the lower yard eventually looking across the road to Mr Goodine's place. We are hoping to put some nice plant material in this hill and make it a nice area for walking or just sitting with a cup of tea!
the beginnings of Maisy's run ~ she'll stay in here when we go to church. A place of her own!


And finally, the white Lilac bush ~ the blooms don't last long so I better get a pic before they're all gone!

No comments: