thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thanks to the Upper River Valley Hospital's RT Dept...

We are so thankful to the RT's at the URVH for their lovely house warming gift! I've been chattin' with Cliffton about getting a couple of Adirondack chairs on the porch. And how pretty they would be painted white to match the trim...
How did they know? Thanks again gang; very thoughtful of you!

Over the weekend, Cliffton was on call at the Perth hospital and we spent the weekend there in a motel. I always thought the place was named "Perth~Andover" but it has come to our attention that it is "Perth and over"


The bridge separates Perth and Andover. I got my star in a gorgeous little shop called Patti's in Andover, NB!

Here's how Maisy spent her weekend, either sleeping or looking out the window!

My husband came home with not one basket of hanging flowers but two... I can't wait to get the proper hangers and get them hung (is that a word?)... :s

Tomato plants are started ~ my husband is a huge fan of flowers and gardens, anything green, I guess that's why he was soooo attracted to me (Kim Green)...

~wink~
We got into the house so late in the Spring and there is so much to be done before fall that, it was in our best interest to just concentrate on those other jobs and think about a garden next year.

Kash wants to bottle salsa and has always wanted to grow her own tomatoes...
♥ So, Kash ~ there you go.

No comments: