thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm going back to work...

Monday, I'm off to work for 2 days and 2 nights of 12 hr shifts; I haven't ever worked a 12 hr shift and I have to admit, I'm afraid I will be exhausted after this week.
I will be working on the geriatrics floor and the work load is nowhere near what it is in the homes; instead of having 10-18 patients, I'll have only 3-6!

Though this is an answer to prayer, I beg all of you to pray for me this week ~ I won't get these shifts all the time but this week is my orientation at the Dr Edward Chambers Hospital (the DECH) in F'ton.

And God has answered another prayer; he provided us with a car thru the Hillmans. We went out to price new cars and we just can't/don't want to fit it in the budget ~ we like to save the money and own the vehicle... No warranty but hey, no payments either! ;)

Our great God is always soo good, isn't He...

***don't forget to pray for us, please***

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hello - can you hear me now??

tacky said...

I am glad to hear that the Lord has provided yet again for you! A job for your love, a job for your daughter, a house, and a job for you!!! Of course He'd provide a car! I am encouraged just reading your blog today...thank you! And thanks for all your sweet comments!!! Happy Thursday...and cookie munching! Kari