thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Friday, June 27, 2008

Thanks for all your prayers...

I finally made it thru orientation and I'm still here to blog about it! ~wink~
Things went well and I'm ready to take some (maybe 8 hr) shifts. I want to first thank God for His goodness in getting me thru the week and for all of you who thoughtfully prayed for me.
By the way, I love working with older people; they are the best! I've been chatting with some who say, they "are ready to meet the Lord"... It's so exciting to be able to sing the hymns along with them, pray with them when lights out and just to encourage, when they are feeling lonesome or other, praise in their excitement to move from the hospital to a comfortable nursing home, etc.
Thanks again for your time in prayer!

No comments: