thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Monday, September 29, 2008

My Aunt Hey


My memories of my Aunt Hey (Helen)...


She kept my brother and I when my mom went in the hospital to have a baby, Lisa, I think ~ back then a person stayed in hospital for about a week.


Anyway, I couldn't remember the name Helen. When I wanted something, I said "hey, can I have a drink?" She'd say, "you can't have anything til you remember my name!"


~eek~


I thought I'd starve that week.


She made cookies sometime midweek and I said with the most excitement I could muster up...


"Hey, let's have some cookies?"


Nope, she didn't fall for it...


~ugh~


Everyone in my family laugh about that and my kids will no doubt, tell their kids...


~wink~

No comments: