thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Praise God Anyway...

I got to start the practical nurse program but by the end of the week, I had to drop out due to finances. I was a bit upset but then after a few reminders about praising the Lord from the book of Psalms, I'm gonna praise Him anyway.
I'll try again next year and hopefully, then I'll be able to secure a student loan.
;)
Ps 115:18 ~ But I (we) will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.

2 comments:

Jenn Basham said...

I know God will work it out Kim. Hey, did you know I am finally back to blogging?? Praying for you!!
Jenn

Heavenbound Kim said...

thanks so much, Jenn ♥