thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Saturday ~ a beautiful day!

Maisy lookin' so shiny ~ she has a bath and smells wonderful!

Me and my Honey

Cliffton and "powder puff"

Maisy was pretty pooped out from playing in the leaves with us

Man, she's a nice dog

My wonderful husband raking the leaves and there are many!

Dad & his girl

Kash & Mais

Momma & her girl

Our girl ♥

1 comment:

tacky said...

Wow...you and Kasha look so much alike...I had to do a double take! Have fun enjoying the fall weather! Thanks for all the nice comments...and oh, you have to hear the new Greater Vision cd, Not Alone! My favorite song...today...is "The Source of My Song Is the Savior"! Happy Monday to you all...Kari