thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 3 of Cliffton's 4 days off...

this is how our day has been going...
here is our water supply the last few days...


for flushing

This is a Christmas gift for which I'm truly thankful for along with electricity, of course...

yep, a new submersible pump with a price tag of $500

My happy husband ~ okay so he's not thrilled, but he is thankful for Frank, an older electrician neighbor who has been helping for 2 days...

And finally, the CULPRIT/CULPRET...
(not sure of it's male or female) and that determines the spelling, I guess!
It's an old submersible pump that fell down the well and couldn't be retrieved so the well drillers drilled on down thru to submerge a pump that could be accessible. Up til now, this was just a story we heard ~ now, there is truth to it...
Cliffton pulled it up with every once of strength in him and even Frank was surprised at his strength ~ I'm not, I see it all the time ~blush~
So, now the $500 purchase was taken back to Home Hardware and the $ is back in the bank account!
~woohoo~
We're running water again!
And thankful for God's provision of strength, praying friends and answered prayer! ♥

No comments: