thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lance & Melissa...


I had the best b'day gift ever this year. On Valentine's Day I turned 46 but for the entire year, I told people I was turning 47. Imagine my surprise when I did the math at work and figured out I was only 46 ~ it felt like I had my clock turned back!
And then, I was leaving work ~ walking down the stairs, I got a text message from my son, Lance. He sent me a picture of a hand with a lovely diamond on it. Yes, he'd asked Melissa to marry him and she accepted.
I got a year and a daughter in law for my b'day! ;)
Prov 18:22 Whoso findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor of the Lord

3 comments:

gailsgarden said...

Thanks for the pic. She looks like a very nice and pretty girl. Lance looks great too...HAPPY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM!!!!

Jenn Basham said...

Kim, you crack me up! I cannot believe you didn't know your own age :-D That is adorable! And congrats to Lance and Melissa.. You will have to fill us in on them. .. Where did they meet? How long have they been together?? The engagement story. You know I am a hopeless romantic :-D

tacky said...

Congrats to you all! Another daughter to add to your family...make sure to have girl time!
Happy Belated Birthday! I won't get "a year" for mine...Ted knows exactly the number and isn't letting me forget! 40 this time around! sigh
Have a great week! Kari