thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our Graduate ♥

Our church family at Calvary Baptist Church in F'ton gave Kasha an awesome Graduation celebration ceremony on Sunday, June 14th, 2009. They decorated the fellowship hall in pink and green balloons, with pizza, salad, cake and punch. They gave her wonderful gifts, like cards with money, books, study helps, etc.

Today, she was awarded the Bolser Award of $700 to help her with her studies at EBBI. We praise God for our church and their evident love for us!

1 comment:

musicteach said...

I am so blessed to be able to see the "grown up" Kasha. I still have the little grand piano pen holder that she gave me when I was her Sunday School teacher.

It also blesses me to see my Dad's continued work in helping young people through the scholarship in his honour. He loved young people, always attended our young people's meetings and socials and had a heart to see young people grow in grace. He would be proud of Kash if he could know her.