thou at times my heart would break...

thou at times my heart would break...
♪♪ there's a purpose in every change He makes ~ God makes no mistakes ♪♪

God’s Bridge to Eternal Life...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

A trip to the Saskatoon library...


We had to soon find one Kasha's favorite buildings so I asked Dad to take us on Saturday without her knowing. She was excited to say the least, ready to leave about 2 hours early. When we finally made it down town, the building was nice enough... We got out the identification that we had but all was from New Brunswick. the gentleman told us there would be some restrictions, only 3 items for me but Kash could take out 50... What is up with that???


The building had two floors so after rec'ving our library cards, we jumped on the elevator and to check out the 2nd floor. The 2nd floor has children's books, a small art gallery and a huge section for music. I thought Kash was going to lose her mind. There were CD's and CD's of classical music, musicals, instrumentals and a huge wall of sheet music. She was so taken, she didn't know where to start and it was very evident. I had to laugh ~ I could see the obvious excitement... Kasha soon pulled herself together and checked out a huge book of sheet music and 4 CD's.


Anyway, besides that I got to go to the Eddie Bauer store, my personal favorite. I can say, I won't spend much $$$ there, they don't sell petites for short people. ~ugh~ But it was nice to just look at all the new styles coming for this spring/summer 2007.

2 comments:

sara said...

I feel the same about libraries!!! Such fun...but they always do have some silly restrictions don't they...it just is never too easy!

Heavenbound Kim said...

I think I read some place that you were a real trouble maker in the library ~ could it be true? Kim;D oX